Parry & Evans maintain a comprehensive range of services in the field of Materials Recycling within a defined geographical area. With a history of over 40 years in Recycling Management and Practice, the company is acutely aware of all the possible detrimental effects that it’s activities may have on the environment and the public a large that it seeks to efficiently, safely and effectively serve.
Since post-consumer recycling is the major part of our business, we are totally committed to a policy of maximum reclaim of recyclable materials using the latest and best available practices and equipment. Since we are daily handling waste materials, which have a recycling value, we employ every means available to prevent loss to the environment and potential pollution.
As a professional Recycling Processor we are fully aware of and scrupulously comply with all environmental legislation and we are totally committed to all means and practices that protect the environment and/or reduce our activities impact upon it.
As such, we are:
· Employing processing practices that maximise material recovery and consequently minimise waste that cannot be recycled.
· Constantly training and educating all staff in environmental awareness and best practices for maximum recycling efficiency.
· Working closely with Local Authorities, Commercial concerns and communities to provide awareness and services that actively promote and enable environmental sensitivity and recycling possibilities.
· Assisting projects and individuals seeking support and information that lead to improvements and enhancements of the environment.
· Acting as an advice source due to our daily involvement in material recycling and practical experience of environmental issues, practices and legislation.
· Wherever possible we are using equipment, vehicles and machinery that are purposely sensitive to and designed for a minimal impact on the environment.